1. the easiest way is to call xbox support and ask them to do it, since doing it online either through the website or console doesn’t let you

    1 800 4MY XBOX

    you could also cancel the card just in case they remembered the number and claim fraud to get your money back

  2. If you don’t have access to the account, then have your credit card company do a chargeback for the unauthorized charge. Microsoft will suspend/ban your ex’s gamertag until they get paid, which they’d have to do from a credit card of their own. You get your money back, and your card off of the account you can’t access.

Comments are closed.